Remarks：This English text is provided as a translation of the Japanese version for reference purpose. To the extent such translated version of this agreement conflicts with the Japanese version, the Japanese version shall prevail.
In using this web site run by SOUSAKU Medical Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”), you may be asked to provide necessary information such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and other information. The Company protects and handles the personal information based on the policy written below. Please be assured.
Understanding the importance of protecting personal information, the Company will carry out the followings as well as to set a private policy and spread it through board of members and employees.
1. Definition of Personal Information
The term “personal information” as used here shall mean information about an individual such as clients and employees which can identify the specific individual by address, name, telephone number or other description contained in such information (including such information as will allow easy reference to other information and will thereby enable the identification of the specific individual.)
2. The Purpose of Use of Personal Information
The Company will use personal information within a scope necessary for the achievement of the purposes stated below:
- ○ to deliver the Company’s products
- ○ to do aftersales research about the Company’s products.
- ○ to reflect clients’ voice and requests in the Company’s products and services.
- ○ to make contacts with clients and to do due processing when necessary.
3. Usage of Personal Information
The Company will use personal information only in the scope of the purpose of use. When using it otherwise, the purpose of use will be clearly stated beforehand.
4. Provision to Third Parties
The Company will not provide personal information to any third parties unless in the cases stated below:
- ○ Cases when the handling of personal information is entrusted to a group
company or a partner company within the scope necessary for the
achievement of the Purpose of Use.
- ○ Cases in which the provision of personal information is based on laws.
- ○ Cases obtaining the consent of the person.
5. Protecting Personal Information
In order to secure the accuracy and safety of personal information, the Company has set information security and other safety measures. Other appropriate measures to prevent unauthorized access, leaks, destruction, etc. are also taken place.
6. Supervision of the outside entity
In cases where the control of personal information is entrusted to an outside entity, the Company and the said trustee will sign a non-disclosure agreement beforehand so that the supervision of the trustee will be properly done.
7. Personal Information Management
The Company has established a management system for protecting personal information; we will handle personal information appropriately and carefully in accordance with the provisions and other in-house criteria.
8. Abidance of the related laws and regulations
In order to realize ensuring management of personal information, the Company will abide by the laws and regulations related to protection of personal information.
10. Requests for the disclosure, etc. of Personal Data
If a client requests the disclosure, correction, addition, suspension or deletion of use of their personal data,please make contacts with the Company through the contact form.