In order to ensure the transparency and reliability of the relationship between our company and medical institutions, etc., we will establish guidelines for transparency with medical institutions, etc. In addition, we will disclose information on our actual provision of funds to medical institutions, etc. in connection with our business activities.
- Method of disclosure
We will disclose relevant information through our website.
- Timing of disclosure
Information on expenses paid to medical institutions, etc. in each fiscal year will be disclosed at an appropriate time after the end of the fiscal year.
- Target of disclosure
Please refer to the “Corporate Ethics, Promotion Code, and Transparency Guidelines” set forth by the Japan Federation of Medical Devices Associations (JFMDA) below.
Download information on publicly available subjects
In order to use this page (information disclosure page based on transparency guidelines), you must agree to all of the following terms and conditions.
The following actions are prohibited when using his page. If any of the following acts are found to be in
violation, we may restrict the provision of information or take other measures.
- Actions that are or may be detrimental to the reputation or credibility of the medical institutions listed on this page or the Company, or that infringe on the rights of privacy or other rights.
- Actions that cause or may cause disadvantage or damage to the medical institutions listed on this page or our company.
- Actions that reprint or divert the data contained in this page.
- Criminal acts or acts that lead or may lead to criminal acts.
- Actions that violate or may violate laws, regulations, or ordinances.
- Other acts that the Company deems extremely inappropriate.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss, damage, etc. arising from the use of the information, etc.
- Personal information will be managed safely and appropriately in accordance with the Company’s personal information protection policy.